Career and Employment Coaching
Pathway to Your Career Success
Do you need a job? Do you have to work multiple jobs to make ends meet? Are you overwhelmed by the online job search process and need some help? We’re here to help.
Our highly-trained staff can work with you one-on-one to help you reach your short and long term goals.
We can help you:
- Find and apply for jobs online
- Create or prepare a resume (or document) that includes all your previous work experience and skills
- Get ready for a job interview, including what to say and wear
- Learn about different certifications that may be required for a job
- Research and find different jobs that match your skills and interests
- Prepare for the GED/HSE (High School Diploma) exam, certification, or a 2 or 4 year college degree
- Set job or career goals
Each year we also organize a job fair for neighborhood residents to help connect people to jobs.
Interested in participating in our career and employment coaching?
First, we will need a little information. Simply fill out our intake form and get started today!