Local support and resources available
The list below is a collection of various local resources. We try to ensure these resources are current, but cannot guarantee they are all still active. If the assistance listed below does not meet your needs, feel free to contact us.
Local Job Boards
Rent or Mortgage payment Resources
Local Food Pantries
- MLK Center Emergency Food Delivery
- Indy Hunger Network Food Pantry List
- Students Age 18 or younger through IPS
- Kids Age 18 or younger – Indy Parks
- No Questions Asked Food Pantry
- Community Compass
- Indiana Family and Social Services Administration (FSSA) Food Assistance Mapping
- Westminster Neighborhood Services
Find a Childcare Provider
“Out of School” Programs & Resources
- EDGE After School Program
- EDGE Summer Camp
- Khan Academy Out-of-School Online Courses and Schedules
- Children’s Museum At Home Program
- Indianapolis Public Library Online Services
Resources for Young Children
- Zero to Three: Resources for Parents with Young Children
COVID-19 Resources for Parents
Local and State Offices
The IndyEast Promise Zone has compiled a list of resources to help make the voting registration and day-of voting process easier. Click here to view information.
Need another resource or have additional questions?
We’re here to help! Simply give us a call at 317-633-8210 during business hours or send us an email.