- This event has passed.
Parent Café: Nurturing Seeds to Grow Strong Families
October 19 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Join us for a conversation about the “seeds” parents need to nurture to build a strong family. Seeds may include being present and taking an interest in their child’s life; showing love through physical affection and patience, open communication and how that can build trust and relationships; and conflict resolution.
Nurturing your child helps develop their social, emotional, and cognitive skills.
Dinner and Childcare provided.
Click here to register here.
About Parent Cafés | For Parents. By Parents. With Parents.
Providing a safe, nurturing environment for parents to have intimate, authentic conversations about their families and ways to strengthen their families and communities.
What to expect at each café
- Welcome & Agreements
- 1-on-1 conversations with other parents
- Facilitated conversations on parent-selected topics
- Goal and commitment setting
- Debrief highlighting ‘Aha!’ moments and what you learned
- In-Person: Childcare & dinner provided
- Virtual: Attendees will receive a restaurant gift card after attending