- This event has passed.
Parent Café: Sweater Weather and Coming Together
November 1 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
In the hustle and bustle of life, it is sometimes hard to find time to come together with your loved ones. During this café, we will share the struggles we are facing when it comes to making time to connect with others and share tips and tricks to help make togetherness a priority.
Virtual event. You will receive an email with a link to join the meeting when you register.
Click here to register here.
About Parent Cafés | For Parents. By Parents. With Parents.
Providing a safe, nurturing environment for parents to have intimate, authentic conversations about their families and ways to strengthen their families and communities.
What to expect at each café
- Welcome & Agreements
- 1-on-1 conversations with other parents
- Facilitated conversations on parent-selected topics
- Goal and commitment setting
- Debrief highlighting ‘Aha!’ moments and what you learned
- In-Person: Childcare & dinner provided
- Virtual: Attendees will receive a restaurant gift card after attending